Medicaid Utah Customer Service Number – toll free helpline number, Medicaid Utah office Address, Mailing and Postal Office Address, customer support number and email id, etc.
Members in Wisconsin who are looking for Medicaid Utah service phone number or toll free phone number, they can get all detail from here. So, as this page we are sharing all contact information related to Medicaid Utah services like office address, telephone number, fax number and official web page link.
Medicaid Utah Customer Service Contact Details
Below, we are sharing the contact information of Medicaid Utah service help teams. You can also get the details of Medicaid Utah office address, registered office important contact phone numbers and enquiry numbers. The customers who want to share their complaints, suggestions, feedback and reviews with the Medicaid can use the various contact modes we are sharing in this article below.
Medicaid Utah Customer Service Helpline Number and Email:
- 1-877-267-2323 (Toll Free Number)
- 1-866-226-1819 (TTY Toll-Free Number)
- (801) 538-6155, Salt Lake City
- 1-800-662-9651, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada
- (801) 538-6155, From other states
- Timings: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Thursday hours are 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) Closed on all state and federal holidays.
- (801) 538-6805, Fax
UDH Location in Utah:
- Address: Division of Medicaid and Health Financing, P.O. Box 143106, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-3106
Medicaid Corporate Headquarters Office Address: Click here…
Medicaid Local Office and Operations:
To get all details about regional branch offices of Medicaid in USA, and which area they covered, so you can check all details like address, phone numbers, email id, and covered areas. Click here..
If you are unable to connect with the Medicaid Utah service representatives, kindly you can contact to the your local service support by following the above mentioned Medicaid service, registered and head office address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email ids and more. You can also contact to the offices located in your region or can visit the service office directly, send an email, and write a letter. For further details we recommend you to visit the official website of Medicaid Utah.