Medicaid North Carolina Customer Service Number – toll free helpline number, Medicaid North Carolina office Address, Mailing and Postal Office Address, customer support number and email id, etc.
Members in Wisconsin who are looking for Medicaid North Carolina service phone number or toll free phone number, they can get all detail from here. So, as this page we are sharing all contact information related to Medicaid North Carolina services like office address, telephone number, fax number and official web page link.
Medicaid North Carolina Customer Service Contact Details
Below, we are sharing the contact information of Medicaid North Carolina service help teams. You can also get the details of Medicaid North Carolina office address, registered office important contact phone numbers and enquiry numbers. The customers who want to share their complaints, suggestions, feedback and reviews with the Medicaid can use the various contact modes we are sharing in this article below.
Medicaid North Carolina Customer Service Helpline Number and Email:
- 1-877-267-2323 (Toll Free Number)
- 1-866-226-1819 (TTY Toll-Free Number)
- 800-662-7030, DHHS NC Customer Service Center
- 800-688-6696, Information on provider claims and billing
- For more information, click here…
NCDHHS Office Location in North Carolina:
- Address:2501 Mail Service Center, Raleigh NC 27699-2501
DMA Main Office Address:
- Address: 1985 Umstead Drive, Raleigh NC 27603-2001
- Phone Number: 919-855-4100
DMA Six Forks Office Address:
- Address: 333 E Six Forks Road, Suite 200, Raleigh NC 27609
- Phone Number: 919-814-0000
DMA Hoey Building Office Address:
- Address: 801 Ruggles Drive, Raleigh NC 27603
- Phone Number: 919-855-4000
DMA Dobbins Building Office Office Address:
- Address: 815 Palmer Drive, Raleigh NC 27603
- Phone Number: 919-855-4140
For more address and numbers of executive team, click here…
Medicaid Corporate Headquarters Office Address:
Medicaid Local Office and Operations:
To get all details about regional branch offices of Medicaid in USA, and which area they covered, so you can check all details like address, phone numbers, email id, and covered areas. Click here..
If you are unable to connect with the Medicaid North Carolina service representatives, kindly you can contact to the your local service support by following the above mentioned Medicaid service, registered and head office address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email ids and more. You can also contact to the offices located in your region or can visit the service office directly, send an email, and write a letter. For further details we recommend you to visit the official website of Medicaid North Carolina.