Medicaid Indiana Customer Service Number – toll free helpline number, Medicaid Indiana office Address, Mailing and Postal Office Address, customer support number and email id, etc.
Members in Wisconsin who are looking for Medicaid Indiana service phone number or toll free phone number, they can get all detail from here. So, as this page we are sharing all contact information related to Medicaid Indiana services like office address, telephone number, fax number and official web page link.
Medicaid Indiana Customer Service Contact Details
Below, we are sharing the contact information of Medicaid Indiana service help teams. You can also get the details of Medicaid Indiana office address, registered office important contact phone numbers and enquiry numbers. The customers who want to share their complaints, suggestions, feedback and reviews with the Medicaid can use the various contact modes we are sharing in this article below.
Medicaid Indiana Customer Service Helpline Number and Email:
- 1-877-267-2323 (Toll Free Number)
- 1-866-226-1819 (TTY Toll-Free Number)
- 1-800-992-6978, for Adult Protective Services
- 1-800-800-5556, Child Abuse Hotline
- 1-800-403-0864 (option 1, then option 6), Fraud Hotline for Medicaid, SNAP (food assistance) and TANF (cash assistance)
- 1-800-840-8757, for Child Support Bureau
- 1-800-457-4584, Medicaid Recipient Info
- 1-800-962-8408 (V/TDD), Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- 1-800-901-1133, Mental Health Consumer Service
- 1-855- 435-7178, Family Help-Line
- 1-800-622-4484, Nursing Home Complaints
For more address and numbers of executive team, click here…
Medicaid Corporate Headquarters Office Address:
Medicaid Local Office and Operations:
To get all details about regional branch offices of Medicaid in USA, and which area they covered, so you can check all details like address, phone numbers, email id, and covered areas. Click here..
If you are unable to connect with the Medicaid Indiana service representatives, kindly you can contact to the your local service support by following the above mentioned Medicaid service, registered and head office address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email ids and more. You can also contact to the offices located in your region or can visit the service office directly, send an email, and write a letter. For further details we recommend you to visit the official website of Medicaid Indiana.