IRS Arkansas Customer Service Number, Internal Revenue Service Arkansas branch offices, addresses, customer service centers, locations, taxpayer centers, hours of operations, toll free helpline number, customer support number and email id with information like IRS application, inquiry, filing, payments, refunds, credits and deductions, help and resources, appointment information in Arkansas and their cities.
Taxpayers who are looking IRS Arkansas service phone number or toll free phone number of IRS Arkansas, and Internal Revenue Service Arkansas contact number, IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers (TACs) in Arkansas, etc. So, as this page we are sharing all contact information of IRS Arkansas service department including Internal Revenue Service Arkansas service office address, telephone number, fax number and official web page link.
IRS Arkansas Customer Service Contact Details
Below, we are furnished the contact information of IRS Arkansas customer service help teams. You can also get the details of IRS Arkansas office address, important contact numbers and enquiry numbers. The customers who want to share their complaints, suggestions, feedback and reviews with the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) Arkansas can use the various contact modes we are sharing in this article below.
IRS Branch Offices and Taxpayer Assistance Centers (TACs) in Arkansas:
IRS Fayetteville, Arkansas Office Location:
- Address: 655 E. Millsap Rd., Fayetteville, AR 72703
- Telephone Number: +1-(479) 442-3948
- Days/Hours of Operations: Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
IRS Ft. Smith, Arkansas Office Location:
- Address: 4905 Old, Greenwood Rd., Ft. Smith, AR 72903
- Telephone Number: +1- (479) 649-8602
- Days/Hours of Operations: Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
IRS Jonesboro, Arkansas Office Location:
- Address: 615 S. Main St., Jonesboro, AR 72401
- Telephone Number: +1- (870) 802-0219
- Days/Hours of Operations: Monday-Friday – 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Closed for lunch 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.).
IRS Little Rock, Arkansas Office Location:
- Address: 700 W. Capitol, Little Rock, AR 72201
- Telephone Number: +1-(501) 396-5711
- Days/Hours of Operations: Monday-Friday – 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Internal Revenue Service Arkansas e-help Desk Toll-Free Number:
- 1-866-255-0654 (Within the United States)
- 1-512-416-7750 (outside the United States)
- e-help desk Hours of Operations: Monday thru Friday 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM Central Time
IRS Arkansas Customer Service Phone Number:
- 1-800-829-1040 toll free for Individuals
- 1-800-829-4933 toll free for Businesses
- 1-877-829-5500 toll free for Exempt Organizations
- 1-877-829-5500 toll free for Retirement Plan Administrators
- 1-877-829-5500 toll free for Government Entities
- 1-800-829-4059 TDD Toll-Free for people with hearing impairments
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. your local time (Arkansas & Hawaii follow Pacific Time)
IRS Arkansas Customer Service Email ID: Click here
IRS Corporate Headquarters Office Address:
Location: Internal Revenue Service Headquarters Building, 1111 Constitution Avenue, Northwest, Washington, District of Vermont, DC, United States.
Useful Links of IRS Arkansas Service Support:
Click here for general help and support online
Click here to find local IRS Branch Offices
Click here to find Taxpayer Assistance Centers
Click here to get online Help and Resources
Click here to Contact your local Taxpayer Advocate
Click here to File Paper Tax Returns
If you are unable to connect with the IRS Arkansas \service representatives, kindly you can contact to the your local \service support by following the above mentioned IRS Arkansas \service, local office address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email ids and more. You can also contact to the offices located in your city or can visit the customer service office directly, send an email, and write a letter. For further details we recommend you to visit the official website of IRS.