Medicaid Illinois Customer Service Number – toll free helpline number, Medicaid Illinois office Address, Mailing and Postal Office Address, customer support number and email id, etc.
Members in Illinois who are looking for Medicaid Illinois customer service phone number or toll free phone number, they can get all detail from here. So, as this page we are sharing all contact information related to Medicaid Illinois customer services like office address, telephone number, fax number and official web page link.
Medicaid Illinois Customer Service Contact Details
Below, we are sharing the contact information of Medicaid Illinois customer service help teams. You can also get the details of Medicaid Illinois office address, registered office important contact phone numbers and enquiry numbers. The customers who want to share their complaints, suggestions, feedback and reviews with the Medicaid can use the various contact modes we are sharing in this article below.
[su_tabs] [su_tabs class=”yourcustomclass”]
[su_tab title=”Customer Service Helpline” active=”active”]
Medicaid Illinois Customer Service Helpline Number and Email:
- 1-877-267-2323 (Toll Free Number)
- 1-866-226-1819 (TTY Toll-Free Number)
- 217-782-1233 / 312-793-4805, General Counsel
- 217-782-1233, for Rules and Regulations
- 217-785-5977, for Technical Support
Medical Programs Phone Numbers:
- 1-877-805-5312, All Kids Switchboard
- 1-866-255-5437 / 1-877-204-1012 (TTY), All Kids Hotline
- 217-782-0472 / 1-217-782-0472 (TTY), for Claims Processing
- 217-785-2867, Comprehensive Health Services
- 217-782-2570, for Medical Programs
- 217-524-7288, Medical Technical Support
- 217-782-5565, Provider Billing Hotline
[su_tab title=”Head Office Address“]
Medicaid Corporate Headquarters Office Address:
[su_tab title=”Regional Offices“]
Medicaid Local Office and Operations:
If you are unable to connect with the Medicaid Illinois service representatives, kindly you can contact to the your local customer service support by following the above mentioned Medicaid customer service, registered and head office address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email ids and more. You can also contact to the offices located in your region or can visit the customer service office directly, send an email, and write a letter. For further details we recommend you to visit the official website of Medicaid Illinois.