Medicaid Colorado Customer Service Number – toll free helpline number, Medicaid Colorado office Address, Mailing and Postal Office Address, customer support number and email id, etc.
Members in Colorado who are looking for Medicaid Colorado customer service phone number or toll free phone number, they can get all detail from here. So, as this page we are sharing all contact information related to Medicaid Colorado customer services like office address, telephone number, fax number and official web page link.
Medicaid Colorado Customer Service Contact Details
Below, we are sharing the contact information of Medicaid Colorado customer service help teams. You can also get the details of Medicaid Colorado office address, registered office important contact phone numbers and enquiry numbers. The customers who want to share their complaints, suggestions, feedback and reviews with the Medicaid can use the various contact modes we are sharing in this article below.
[su_tabs] [su_tabs class=”yourcustomclass”]
[su_tab title=”Customer Service Helpline” active=”active”]
Medicaid Colorado Customer Service Helpline Number and Email:
- 1-877-267-2323 (Toll Free Number)
- 1-866-226-1819 (TTY Toll-Free Number)
- Toll Free: 1-800-221-3943 (during the time of call, please be ready with Medicaid ID number, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of the member’s Social Security Number (SSN).)
- Fax: 303-866-4411
- Timings: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. (Friday closed from 10 – 11 a.m. for staff meetings, and on also closed on state holidays)
- To contact by mail, visit here..
[su_tab title=”Colorado Office“]
HCPF Office Location in Colorado:
- Address: Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing
1570 Grant Street · Denver, CO 80203-1818
- Phone Number: (303) 866-2993
- Fax Number: (303) 866-4411
[su_tab title=”Head Office Address“]
Medicaid Corporate Headquarters Office Address:
[su_tab title=”Regional Offices“]
Medicaid Local Office and Operations:
If you are unable to connect with the Medicaid Colorado service representatives, kindly you can contact to the your local customer service support by following the above mentioned Medicaid customer service, registered and head office address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email ids and more. You can also contact to the offices located in your region or can visit the customer service office directly, send an email, and write a letter. For further details we recommend you to visit the official website of Medicaid Colorado.