Medicaid California Customer Service Number – toll free helpline number, Medicaid California office Address, Mailing and Postal Office Address, customer support number and email id, etc.
Members in California who are looking for Medicaid California customer service phone number or toll free phone number, they can get all detail from here. So, as this page we are sharing all contact information related to Medicaid California customer services like office address, telephone number, fax number and official web page link.
Medicaid California Customer Service Contact Details
Below, we are sharing the contact information of Medicaid California customer service help teams. You can also get the details of Medicaid California office address, registered office important contact phone numbers and enquiry numbers. The customers who want to share their complaints, suggestions, feedback and reviews with the Medicaid can use the various contact modes we are sharing in this article below.
[su_tabs] [su_tabs class=”yourcustomclass”]
[su_tab title=”Customer Service Helpline” active=”active”]
Medicaid California Customer Service Helpline Number and Email:
- 1-877-267-2323 (Toll Free Number)
- 1-866-226-1819 (TTY Toll-Free Number)
- 1-800-433-2611, Access for Infants and Mothers
- 916-440-7550, for Audits & Investigations
- 916-552-9100, for Clinical Assurance and Administrative Support
- 916-449-5770, for Indian Health Program Services
- 916-440-7660, for Public Affairs
- Click here, for California Children’s Services Phone Numbers
- For more phone numbers and postal office address as per program, click here…
- For any kind of more information, you can also mail at email@example.com.
[su_tab title=”Head Office Address“]
Medicaid Corporate Headquarters Office Address:
[su_tab title=”Regional Offices“]
Medicaid Local Office and Operations:
If you are unable to connect with the Medicaid California service representatives, kindly you can contact to the your local customer service support by following the above mentioned Medicaid customer service, registered and head office address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email ids and more. You can also contact to the offices located in your region or can visit the customer service office directly, send an email, and write a letter. For further details we recommend you to visit the official website of Medicaid California.