Medicaid Arkansas Customer Service Number – toll free helpline number, Medicaid Arkansas office Address, Mailing and Postal Office Address, customer support number and email id, etc.
Members in Arkansas who are looking for Medicaid Arkansas customer service phone number or toll free phone number, they can get all detail from here. So, as this page we are sharing all contact information related to Medicaid Arkansas customer services like office address, telephone number, fax number and official web page link.
Medicaid Arkansas Customer Service Contact Details
Below, we are sharing the contact information of Medicaid customer service helpline Arkansas. You can also get the details of Medicaid office address Arkansas, registered office important contact phone numbers and enquiry numbers. The customers who want to share their complaints, suggestions, feedback and reviews with the Medicaid can use the various contact modes we are sharing in this article below.
[su_tabs] [su_tabs class=”yourcustomclass”]
[su_tab title=”Customer Service Helpline” active=”active”]
Medicaid Arkansas Customer Service Helpline Number:
Arkansas Medicaid Beneficiaries Phone Numbers:
- 1-877-267-2323 (Toll Free Number)
- 1-866-226-1819 (TTY Toll-Free Number)
- 1-800-482-5431 (in-state toll-free), 682-8501 (local and out-of-state), for Coverage, Bills, Beneficiary denial letters, and Other services (Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.)
- 1-800-482-8988 (in-state toll-free), 682-8233 (local and out-of-state), for Lost or non-receipt of Medicaid cards, Eligibility, and County DHS problems (Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.)
- 1-800-424-7895, Magellan Pharmacy Call Center (Call center hours are Monday through Friday 6 a.m. until 5 p.m.)
Arkansas Medicaid Providers Phone Numbers:
- 1-800-457-4454 (in-state toll-free), 376-2211 (local and out-of-state), for Arkansas Incentive Payment Team (AIPT), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Provider Assistance Center (PAC), and Provider Enrollment (Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.)
- 1-800-424-7895, Magellan Pharmacy Call Center (Option 1, for Pharmacy Support, Option 2, for Prescriber Support, Option 4 then Option 1, for Web Support (Call center hours: Monday through Friday 6 a.m. until 5 p.m., Web support hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.)
For more details, visit https://www.medicaid.state.ar.us/General/dmscon.aspx
[su_tab title=”Head Office Address“]
Medicaid Corporate Headquarters Office Address:
[su_tab title=”Regional Offices“]
Medicaid Local Office and Operations:
To get all details about regional branch offices of Medicaid in USA, and which area they covered, so you can check all details like address, phone numbers, email id, and covered areas. Click here..
If you are unable to connect with the Medicaid Arkansas customer service representatives, kindly you can contact to the your local customer service support by following the above mentioned Medicaid customer service, registered and head office address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email ids and more. You can also contact to the offices located in your region or can visit the customer service office directly, send an email, and write a letter. For further details we recommend you to visit the official website of Medicaid Arkansas.