Medicaid Alabama Customer Service Number – toll free helpline number, Medicaid Alabama office Address, Mailing and Postal Office Address, customer support number and email id, etc.
Members in Alabama who are looking for Medicaid Alabama customer service phone number or toll free phone number, they can get all detail from here. So, as this page we are sharing all contact information related to medicare and Medicaid Alabama customer services like office address, telephone number, fax number and official web page link.
Medicaid Alabama Customer Service Contact Details
Below, we are sharing the contact information of Medicaid Alabama customer service help teams. You can also get the details of Medicaid Alabama office address, registered office important contact phone numbers and enquiry numbers. The customers who want to share their complaints, suggestions, feedback and reviews with the Medicaid can use the various contact modes we are sharing in this article below.
[su_tabs] [su_tabs class=”yourcustomclass”]
[su_tab title=”Customer Service” active=”active”]
Medicaid Alabama Customer Service Helpline Number:
- 1-334-242-5000 for main Switchboard
- 1-877-267-2323 (Toll Free Number)
- 1-866-226-1819 (TTY Toll-Free Number)
- 1-334-353-5122, for Government Affairs
- 1-866-452-4930 to report Fraud & Abuse, Reporting (Toll-free)
- 1-334-242-5741 for Office of General Counsel
- 1-800-688-7989 Medicaid Providers Helpline
- 1-334-353-9363 for News Media Requests
- 1-800-362-1504 for Recipient Inquiry Helpline, Basic Eligibility Questions, Medicare Savings Programs, Elderly and Disabled, Families, Children, Pregnant Women, Family Planning Services for Women without children,
- 1-334-353-4307 Emergency Services for Aliens
- for more helpline numbers, visit here..
[su_tab title=”Medicaid Alabama Offices“]
Medicaid Alabama Mailing Address:
- PO Box 5624
Medicaid Alabama Office Address:
- 501 Dexter Avenue
[su_tab title=”Head Office“]
Medicaid Corporate Headquarters Office Address:
[su_tab title=”Regional Offices“]
Medicaid Local Office and Operations:
To get all details about regional branch offices of Medicaid in USA, and which area they covered, so you can check all details like address, phone numbers, email id, and covered areas. Click here..
If you are unable to connect with the Medicaid customer service representatives, kindly you can contact to the your local customer service support by following the above mentioned Medicaid customer service, registered and head office address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email ids and more. You can also contact to the offices located in your region or can visit the customer service office directly, send an email, and write a letter. For further details we recommend you to visit the official website of Medicaid.